Provide first aid
This Course will assist you to develop your knowledge and skills in applying first aid response to: preserve life; prevent further harm, promote recovery; and protect the unconscious. You will also learn to: assess the situation for danger; apply various first aid procedures; communicate details of the incident; and self-evaluate your performance for continuous improvement as a qualified first aider.
- respond to an emergency situation
- apply appropriate first aid procedures
- communicate details of the incident
- evaluate the incident and own performance
This course will be delivered in a one, eight hour day, face-to-face training session at one of the Biphasic training centres or at a mutually convenient and suitable locations.
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation