Manage first aid services and resources
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to establish, maintain and facilitate the provision of appropriate first aid in the workplace. .
The unit applies to workers in nominated occupational first aid or management roles. Specific licensing requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training, should be obtained from the relevant state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authority
- determine workplace first aid requirement
- establish and maintain workplace first aid facilities
- maintain workplace first aid records
- review the provision of first aid in the workplace
This course will be delivered in a one hour, face-to-face training session at one of Biphasic's training centres or a mutually convenient and suitable location.
- HLTAID008 Manage first aid services and facilities